Expanded information on Cookies
This site makes use of technical cookies and third parties cookies; it does not make use of first-party profiling cookies.
Cookies are small text files that websites (like this one) asks to your browser to save on your terminal computer while you visit a web page in order to reread them while visiting a subsequent page.
Detailed information on what are cookies, on the risks connected to them and how to manage them easily from the browsers are available on the website of the Privacy.
In particular on this site cookies are used for:
– allow users to access some restricted sections of the site (if they have access) and avoid asking for their username and password each time you log;
– to collect anonymous information about the pages visited and how visitors arrived on the site, in order to extract useful information for improving the organization and presentation of the contents of the site (for this purpose it is used the service “Google Analytics”) ;
– offer advertising on Facebook in line with the pages you visit on the site.
– to offer third-party services, such as, but not limited to:
a.The simplified sharing of our content on your social networks (eg. The “like” buttons)
b.The geographical and interactive maps (eg. Google Maps)
c.Embedding of video or other multimedia content (eg. Video from Youtube)
d. The managing comments by Disqus (you can ask Disqus not be tracked by accessing this page)
The third-party cookies installation is requested in the browser used by the visitor only from pages that contain a specific external service. For example a page that contains a Youtube video could ask the visitor’s browser to install a Youtube cookies.
The third-party cookies may use the information on the pages you visit in order to show you the related advertising content or messages.
Some cookies, defined session, will be deleted when browser is closed.
Other cookies, defined persistent, can persist still when the user decides to delete them from his browser.
Under current legislation, this site is not obliged to seek consent for technical cookies and analytics, as necessary to provide the services requested.
For all types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user through one or more of the following modes:
- By changing the browser options used to access the pages that make up the site (for “browser” means any software used to access the web pages of this site).
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services.
- Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or view parts of the Website.
Following the links to the cookie-handling instructions of the most popular browsers:
If the browser of interest is not listed or if the link is temporarily unreachable, you are invited to refer to the specific guide incorporated in it or with it provided by its supplier.
Below is a list of links to manage your preferences or for more information about cookies used by the Website services:
The data of the holder of the data are available at the bottom of all pages of the site.